For Removal Requests Contact Us on:
Contact Email: [email protected]
We will look into the matter as earliest as possible, our working days are Mon-Sat GMT/UTC+ 5:30 (11 PM to 6 PM). The content will be taken down if found infringing as per the claim. There might be other reasons for request of removal as well, we will try our maximum.
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this site (the “Website”) infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Website by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material (and note that providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly);
- adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address);
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- a statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and
- a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
You by default agree to this DMCA Policy when you visit this website, any copyright legal matter without filing DMCA with us or a third party shall not be considered.
We may change our policy anytime without prior notice, this policy was updated on 14 December, 2021.