Hello, everyone, We all were waiting for the Ios 0.4.0 update for the IOS which brings in Arcade Mode, Treasure boxes, much improvements etc. As we all were waiting for the update, Android users got it 4 days early, this is probably due to Apple’s app store processing the app for potential security issues. Check here to know more about the new PUBG Ios update and how to download it from the app store.
The update is finally here, and now you all can play with Android users. You can manually go to the App Store on the phone and update it or Click Here to update the game to latest 0.4.0 PUBG Ios update. Here is how it will look like below.
What’s New in 0.4.0 PUBG Ios Update
– Arcade Mode: a new mode with 28 players and one of the six following variations: Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, All Weapons, Melee, Pistols and Item Heaven.
– Training Grounds: try out all the weapons and practice your shooting skills.
– Added 3D Touch firing options to iOS.
Over 20 items of game optimization, including these:
– Added a new setting: Dusk.
– Added Follow function (both before parachuting and after landing).
– Added automatic door opening, can be enabled in Settings.
– Pause between picking up multiple items automatically has been adjusted.
– 4x and 8x scope choppy issue resolved.
– Added a performance chart to the Results screen.
– Adjusted sound effects and some voice chat issues.
– Leaning: movement speed increased, added “Lean & Open Scope” and “Lean & Fire”.
– Enhanced combat experience.
– Added flipping tricks for motorcycles.
– Added Nitrous Oxide engines to cars.
– Previously used vehicles are now marked on the mini-map.
Visit Our Site for more!