Boruto Chapter 58 will reveal Konoha’s plan to tackle Code. Boruto Chapter 58 release date is May 20, 2024. Spoilers, leaks, raw scans will be released around the 18th. Images by Yukki Mac Art Twitter.
Earlier Chapters revealed powerful Ada and other details about Code, the decision about Boruto’s life was also involved. Will Konoha be able to find Code?
Boruto Chapter 58 Release Date and Time
Boruto Chapter 58 official release for every country release date is on May 20, 2024, 11:59 PM JST (Japan Standard Time).
(Visit below mentioned official sites after this Countdown ends)
We do not provide unofficial links and Fan translations which might get the chapter early, but, always read and support the official release of the manga on the sites mentioned below, it has correct and reliable translations.
Read Boruto Chapter 58 Official Manga English US
OFFICIAL WEBSITE LINKS
(*Download the Shonen Jump app or Manga Plus app from the play store or app store and search for BORUTO 58 so that you can watch it)
Everything here is for informational purposes therefore it is fair use. The focus is not on the manga but to deliver the news.
Boruto Chapter 58 Spoilers, Cover, Leaks Translated
Boruto Chapter 58 Spoilers Status: Spoilers, Cover, and Raw leaks not released yet, we will update it here, keep checking until then.
For now, the writer has taken back the destructive powers from both the heroes Naruto and Sasuke and he wants to keep them weaker in Boruto.
Stay tuned for further leaks, the raw will release around the 18th of April, 2024. We will update you all with any new information releases about this new manga release.
Naruto, Sasuke Power Levels Compared:
You all might think that we have lost much of the battle power after the fight with Isshiki ended but you are all wrong because Naruto’s sage mode already almost defeated the Pain, Sasuke’s Sharingan is not at all bad and has got good abilities plus strength.
Plus with the current amount of experience and battle strength they would still be powerful Shinobi in the Naruto Universe despite the main powers Kurama and Rinnegan being taken. Sasuke can still perform some of the Jutsus he used to like Thunderclap and Flame Control and even Susanoo while Naruto still has Frog Gamakichi’s fourth generation and even the powerful sage mode.
See the perspective of the author as well, this show is about Boruto, and think about it we all question always that why Naruto was not able to fight to the fullest despite having all powers, why Sasuke was not fighting that good, now we have a reason, their main powers were removed in Boruto Manga. Naruto and Sasuke’s powers are lesser in Chapter 58 as compared to earlier.
Recap of Chapter 57
Boruto Manga Chapter 57 introduces Naruto and Sasuke’s painful decision to make the decision of Boruto’s prophecy with the karma seal.
They have to decide to kill Boruto if Momoshiki takes over, so Amado introduces a pill that can dampen the karma seal and Byakugan.
Amado’s Daughter is introduced as Eida, where she reveals her powers to Code, Isshiki Otsutsuki’s will. Ada’s Powerful abilities were revealed! They finally decide to work together for their sole objectives against Konoha.
Speculations for future Boruto Manga Chapters
These things might happen in the upcoming Boruto Chapter 58, 59, 60 and would be really interesting to see!
- Where did Kashin Koji (Jiraiya’s Clone) go after he was almost defeated by Isshiki? That is a big mystery but he might have a major role in upcoming chapters.
- Is Code an Uzumaki with reddish hair?
- How powerful is Ada Cyborg or Ninja tool?
- Will code be back soon to take revenge on Konoha and take back Amado?
- Will Kashin Koji be back on Amado’s side?
- Will Naruto and Sasuke train again? Will they train Boruto and Kawaki?
- Can Sasuke’s Rinnegan be healed or can new be awakened?
- Will Isshiki return somehow at the end?
- Will Sasuke be able to use Rinnegan based Jutsus or get his Rinnegan back?
- New revelations about the powers of Karma, Ten-Tails, Otsutsukis, and their vessels
- Does Amado know about Code’s full power?
- Will Code be able to remove the limiters to his strength?
- Information on Boruto’s pure eye
- In the upcoming arc of Code as the main villain
- Will code form a new team with Cyborgs or will he attack directly?
- How strong is Code? Is Code stronger than Jigen itself? Possibly
- Powers of Code and Ten-Tails to be used?
- Will Kurama be back in the future somehow?
- How Strong is Ada? Full powers of Ada
- Will Ada’s abilities work against Naruto and Sasuke who are reincarnations of Indra and Ashura Otsutsuki.
Is Naruto or Sasuke going to die, is Naruto still alive in 2024?
There is very little chance of Naruto or Sasuke dying as the Manga has been given back to original Naruto writer Masashi Kishimoto.
And he will definitely not kill Naruto or Sasuke that’s for sure. Naruto got unconscious in Chapter 54, his current status is that Kurama has died, but Naruto is still alive. We think that Naruto will not die in near future. (Tailed Beasts do not die, they take rebirth in the late future)
Is Boruto going well in 2024?
Yes, currently the franchise is going really insane with a huge amount of viewership and getting bigger as ever and anime is also adapting the super hit manga chapters of the battle against Kara which is going really awesome. The latest chapter of Boruto Franchise will be Chapter 58.
Is Boruto’s Eye Jougan really strong?
Yes, Boruto’s eye Jougan is really strong with space-time abilities and other known abilities being able to see and sense chakra and weak points, it is an old eye of Otsutsukis as per Urashiki, and has some connection with Toneri. Currently in the last chapter was shown an Otsutsuki Jougan god with hundreds of Jougans or pure eyes.
Is KARA finished?
No, the Ten-Tails, Code, scrapped cyborgs are still alive which is needed to be tackled other members seem to be dead or incapable of doing anything for now. Code now has Isshiki’s powers and White Karma.
Discuss in the comments on Reddit about the Boruto Naruto Next Generations’ latest Boruto Chapter 58, also, keep Supporting Boruto Manga. Also, read about