Boruto Chapter 59 will reveal the results of training. Boruto Chapter 59 release date is June 20, 2023. Spoilers, leaks, raw scans will be released around the 18th. Images by Yukki Mac Art Twitter.
The last chapter was full of action as the training was intense between Boruto, Kawaki, and team 7. It was all about whose ways to follow to become the strongest, Kawaki at last lost and adopted Boruto’s way of training. While at the start of the chapter Boruto took the Momoshiki suppressing pills.
Boruto Chapter 59 Release Date and Time
Boruto Chapter 59 official release for every country release date is on June 20, 2023, 11:59 PM JST (Japan Standard Time).
(Visit below mentioned official sites after this Countdown ends)
We do not provide unofficial links and Fan translations which might get the chapter early, but, always read and support the official release of the manga on the sites mentioned below, it has correct and reliable translations.
Read Boruto Chapter 59 Official Manga English US
OFFICIAL WEBSITE LINKS
(*Download the Shonen Jump app or Manga Plus app from the play store or app store and search for BORUTO Chapter 59 so that you can watch it)
Everything here is for informational purposes therefore it is fair use. The focus is not on the manga content but to deliver the latest news.
Boruto Chapter 59 Spoilers, Cover, Leaks Translated
Boruto Chapter 59 Spoilers Status: Spoilers, Cover, and Raw leaks not released yet, we will update it here, keep checking until then.
For now, the writer has taken back the destructive powers from both the heroes Naruto and Sasuke and he wants to keep them weaker in Boruto. Anyways let Boruto should shine in his own manga.
Stay tuned for further leaks, the raw will release around the 18th of June, 2023. We will update you all with any new information releases about this new manga release. Bookmark us to see this post later, we will update you all soon.
Recap of Chapter 58
Boruto Manga Chapter 58 displays Kawaki vs Boruto’s Karma seal as team 7 with Sarada and Mitsuki all argue on their training method.
Kawaki feels empty without karma, so he will likely share the burden with Boruto to save Naruto the 7th Hokage from death.
At the start of the chapter, Naruto gives Boruto the pills which will eventually make his Otsutsuki transformation really slow and suppress it.
Speculations for future Boruto Manga Chapters
These things might happen in the upcoming Boruto Chapter 59, 60, 61 and would be really interesting to see!
- Where did Kashin Koji (Jiraiya’s Clone) go after he was almost defeated by Isshiki? That is a big mystery but he might have a major role in upcoming chapters.
- Is Code an Uzumaki with reddish hair?
- How powerful is Ada Cyborg, and how will she collaborate with Code?
- Will Code be back soon to take revenge on Konoha and take back Amado?
- Will Kashin Koji be back on Amado’s side?
- Will Naruto and Sasuke train again? Will they train Boruto and Kawaki?
- Can Sasuke’s Rinnegan be healed or can new be awakened?
- Will Isshiki return somehow at the end?
- Will Sasuke be able to use Rinnegan based Jutsus or get his Rinnegan back?
- New revelations about the powers of Karma, Ten-Tails, Otsutsukis, and their vessels
- Does Amado know about Code’s full power?
- Will Code be able to remove the limiters to his strength?
- Will Code be able to catch Amado for the secret to his limiters in Chapter 59
- Will Code handover Kawaki and Boruto to Ada in future
- Powers of Ada like to listen to anything anywhere, and all other powers
- Information on Boruto’s pure eye
- In the upcoming arc of Code as the main villain
- Will code form a new team with Cyborgs or will he attack directly?
- How strong is Code? Is Code stronger than Jigen itself? Possibly
- Powers of Code and Ten-Tails to be used?
- Will Kurama be back in the future somehow?
- How Strong is Ada? Full powers of Ada
- Will Ada’s abilities work against Naruto and Sasuke who are reincarnations of Indra and Ashura Otsutsuki. (It was shown that her abilities don’t work against Otsutsukis)