Boruto Chapter 59 will reveal Code’s new mates and plan. Boruto Chapter 59 release date is June 20, 2021, spoilers, leaks, raw scans have released.
This chapter will bring Code’s flashback with Kawaki, Amado thinks of ways to give karma powers back to Kawaki, Daemon’s new character addition, and a bit limelight to Sumire.
Boruto Chapter 59 Release Date and Time
Boruto Chapter 59 official release for every country release date is on June 20, 2021, 11:59 PM JST (Japan Standard Time).
(Visit below mentioned official sites after this Countdown ends)
We do not provide unofficial links and Fan translations which might get the chapter early, but, always read and support the official release of the manga on the sites mentioned below, it has correct and reliable translations.
Read Boruto Chapter 59 Official Manga English US
OFFICIAL WEBSITE LINKS
(*Download the Shonen Jump app or Manga Plus app from the play store or app store and search for BORUTO Chapter 59 so that you can watch it)
Everything here is for informational purposes therefore it is fair use. The focus is not on the manga content but to deliver the latest news.
Boruto Chapter 59 Spoilers, Cover, Raw Leaks Translated
Chapter 59 of Boruto: Naruto next generations is titled “Knights”. No Sasuke, Boruto, Naruto, Sarada, Mitsuki in this chapter.
• No Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki, Naruto, or Sasuke panels at all
• Flashback jealous tiny Code choking tiny Kawaki
• Amado doubts that they can successfully etch Code with another Karma
• Amado thinks Naruto would die in a 1v1 scenario against Code right now
• Amado calls out Kawaki for wanting power/subconscious desire for Karma
• Code confirms that Kawaki is not on his hit-list, but Naruto is fair game
• Ada’s involvement needs to be on the DL or else she’ll piss off Kawaki
• Ada can only battle with basic taijutsu
• Ada will be the eyes and ears for Code, as long as hell be her ‘Knight’
• Kawaki has an accidental daymare outburst, but Shikadai talks him down
• Amado says that Isshiki’s powers are still lying dormant in Kawaki
• Amado claims that Kawaki just needs a new ‘Entry or Exit’ in order to tap into it
• Amado is basically offering to reconstruct a new Karma for Kawaki
• Sumire is very skeptical and worried about all of this
• Daemon gets unleashed from the next pod, and hilariously rides Code like a horse
• Daemon is Ada’s biological little brother and is her second ‘Knight’
• Daemon’s ability scales and intensifies based on his opponents’ murderous intent
• Daemon’s ability reflects the outcome of however the enemy originally intended to kill him
• Daemon’s ability activates and kills fodder guards before they can even start attacking
• Sumire calls out Amado for acting very sus about Kawaki’s welfare
• Amado savagely calls out Sumire for being such an idiot
Speculations for future Boruto Manga Chapters
These things might happen in the upcoming Boruto Chapter 59, 60, 61 and would be really interesting to see!
- Where did Kashin Koji (Jiraiya’s Clone) go after he was almost defeated by Isshiki? That is a big mystery but he might have a major role in upcoming chapters.
- Is Code an Uzumaki with reddish hair?
- How powerful is Ada Cyborg, and how will she collaborate with Code?
- Will Code be back soon to take revenge on Konoha and take back Amado?
- Will Kashin Koji be back on Amado’s side?
- Will Naruto and Sasuke train again? Will they train Boruto and Kawaki?
- Can Sasuke’s Rinnegan be healed or can new be awakened?
- Will Isshiki return somehow at the end?
- Will Sasuke be able to use Rinnegan based Jutsus or get his Rinnegan back?
- New revelations about the powers of Karma, Ten-Tails, Otsutsukis, and their vessels
- Does Amado know about Code’s full power?
- Will Code be able to remove the limiters to his strength?
- Will Code be able to catch Amado for the secret to his limiters in Chapter 59
- Will Code handover Kawaki and Boruto to Ada in future
- Powers of Ada like to listen to anything anywhere, and all other powers
- Information on Boruto’s pure eye
- In the upcoming arc of Code as the main villain
- Will code form a new team with Cyborgs or will he attack directly?
- How strong is Code? Is Code stronger than Jigen itself? Possibly
- Powers of Code and Ten-Tails to be used?
- Will Kurama be back in the future somehow?
- How Strong is Ada? Full powers of Ada
- Will Ada’s abilities work against Naruto and Sasuke who are reincarnations of Indra and Ashura Otsutsuki. (It was shown that her abilities don’t work against Otsutsukis)