Boruto Chapter 60 will be mainly on Daemon and Kawaki. Boruto Chapter 60 Release Date is 20th July 2021. Spoilers, raw scans, leaks released already!
The earlier chapter brought a Karma return offer to Kawaki from Amado in the form of a weapon, while Code was busy gathering his Teammates besides Eida. Eida’s stronger brother who can fight entered the team, his killing speed, reflexes are insane, and has high potential.
Boruto Chapter 60 Release Date and Time
Boruto Chapter 60 Release Date is 20th July 2021, and the Release Time is 11:59 pm JST (Japanese Standard Time)
(Visit below mentioned official sites after this Countdown ends)
We do not provide unofficial links and Fan translations which might get the chapter early, but, always read and support the official release of the manga on the sites mentioned below, it has correct and reliable translations.
Read Boruto Chapter 60 Official Manga English US
OFFICIAL WEBSITE LINKS
(*Download the Shonen Jump app or Manga Plus app from the play store or app store and search for BORUTO Chapter 60 so that you can watch it)
Everything here is for informational purposes therefore it is fair use. The focus is not on the manga content but to deliver the latest news.
Boruto Chapter 60 Spoilers, Cover, Raw Leaks Translated
Spoilers Release Status: Cover Photo, Leaks, Raw Scans Released! Here is the chapter cover!
Chapter 60 Title: “Where You Belong”
Boruto Chapter 60 last page text according to translations says: “Kawaki has finally reached the place where he belongs because he wants to protect those who have. acknowledged his existence.”
Naruto carrying kawaki back to the house. Kawaki trying on the shinobi headband. #BorutoCh60spoilers
(will be deleted after a couple of hours) pic.twitter.com/3sUps0JruM
— Abdul Zoldyck (@Abdul_S17) July 18, 2021
Naruto carrying Kawaki back to the house. Kawaki trying on the shinobi headband. Naruto really cares about Kawaki just like Boruto and addresses him as his son. Spoilers courtesy Organic Dinosaur Twitter.
• Amado says: “I have no intentions of turning on Konoha, at all” x2
• Amado is supposedly working on making ‘a strong ally for Konoha’
• Mysterious silhouette of someone/something in body pod, fit for a cyborg appears
• Sumire is still worried about all of this
• Katasuke knows that Amado is working on this.
• Bug’s face gets smashed in by Daemon
• Code used the opportunity to test out his ‘Claw Marks’ on Daemon
• Ada is being sus, possibly concealing one or more additional abilities from Code
•Boruto has been taking two boba pills per day, for about a week already
• Kawaki is bad at lying about not liking Hinata’s food…101-
• Kawaki is trying to skip out on the Uzumaki family dinner for some self-reflection
• Naruto has to drag emo Kawaki back home for dinner (‘Baka-Musuko!’//”You silly son of mine!”)
• Belated welcome celebration for Kawaki = Catered feast by Hinata
• Vase is the centerpiece of the dining table, complete with flowers=
• Boruto lends Kawaki his old band, on one condition…
• Kawaki is supposed to return it whenever he becomes a real shinobi
• Does it look better around Kawaki’s forehead, or around his neck…?
• Naruto pillow-talk to assure Kawaki: “This is your home, where you belong”
Boruto Chapter 60 Appendix Card Preview Text: “Code and his team going ahead with their plans! Boruto & the rest engaging…?!” Code is progressing towards gathering his team while Boruto and others are training!
Bookmark this page we will update you all as soon as any new information releases about chapter 60 of Boruto: Naruto’s next generation.
Boruto Chapter 59 Recap
Boruto Manga Chapter 59 explores Kawaki’s new Karma seal that will be like Code’s White Karma. Amado offered Kawaki this deal in the reconstruction of his 80% Otsutsuki data to work for his benefit.
We also learn that Code, Eida, and Kara are gaining Cyborg members to assemble against Naruto and Sasuke as a Death Squad. They want to eliminate Naruto and Sasuke for destroying Jigen also known as Isshiki Otsutsuki. There is a possible Boruto theory that Amado is the main bad villain in the end and he has planned all of this for his benefit! Thanks to Anime Balls Deep Youtube for reporting.
Speculations for future Boruto Manga Chapters
These things might happen in the upcoming Boruto Chapter 60, 61, 62 and would be really interesting to see:
- Where did Kashin Koji (Jiraiya’s Clone) go after he was almost defeated by Isshiki? That is a big mystery but he might have a major role in upcoming chapters.
- Is Code an Uzumaki with reddish hair?
- How powerful is Ada, Daemon Cyborg, and how will she collaborate with Code really?
- Will Code be back soon to take revenge on Konoha and take back Amado?
- Will Kashin Koji be back on Amado’s side?
- Is Amado the real villain?
- Will Naruto and Sasuke train again? Will they train Boruto and Kawaki?
- Can Sasuke’s Rinnegan be healed or can new be awakened?
- Will Isshiki return somehow at the end?
- Will Sasuke be able to use Rinnegan based Jutsus or get his Rinnegan back?
- New revelations about the powers of Karma, Ten-Tails, Otsutsukis, and their vessels
- Does Amado know about Code’s full power?
- Will Code be able to remove the limiters to his strength soon?
- Will Code be able to catch Amado for the secret to his limiters in Chapter 60
- Will Code handover Kawaki and Boruto to Ada in future
- Powers of Ada like to listen to anything anywhere, and all other powers
- Information on Boruto’s pure eye
- In the upcoming arc of Code as the main villain
- Will code form a new team with Cyborgs or will he attack directly?
- How strong is Code? Is Code stronger than Jigen itself? Possibly
- Powers of Code and Ten-Tails to be used?
- Will Kurama be back in the future somehow?
- How Strong is Ada? Full powers of Ada and Daemon
- Will Ada’s abilities work against Naruto and Sasuke who are reincarnations of Indra and Ashura Otsutsuki. (It was shown that her abilities don’t work against Otsutsukis)
- Will Daemon’s abilities work on Naruto as Naruto never has a killing intention, let’s see.