When we talk about some major anime series, Bleach is definitely one of them. For those who don’t know, Bleach is 17 years old anime series. It was first aired in October 2004, which makes it more of a legendary anime series. But after airing 366 episodes, the series got on a major hiatus due to an unknown reason. There is no doubt that the fans got super disappointed with the decision. But somehow, things got managed because the fandom was crazy about Bleach and that’s why they didn’t create much nuisance. Recently, In jump festa, it was revealed something related to Bleach Anime Return. Yes!!! you got this right, Bleach anime series is making a comeback in 2023 with its Final arc known as “Blood War Arc”.
Bleach Anime Return In October 2023
In the recent event of Jump Festa which was held on 18th December 2023, a new PV aka promotional video was launched by the franchise of Bleach. The Promotional Video revealed the details regarding the upcoming installment of the Franchise. It revealed that the series is going to launch in October 2023. Apart from that, it also revealed the cast of Bleach Anime’s return. This time, the series is going to cover the final arc of the series, which is known as the “Thousand Year Blood Arc”.
*Here is the Official Promotional Video Of Bleach 2023*
Cast Of New Bleach Anime Series
Bleach’s “1000 year Blood Arc” is going to be directed by, none other than, Tomohisa Taguchi. He is famous for his work in directing the series known as Akudama Drive or Twin Star Exorcist. He is replacing the previous director of the series- Noriyuki Abe. For more information, Studio Pierrot is going to be the official studio of Bleach 2023. For those who don’t know, Studio Pierrot gave us some pretty huge or famous anime series which includes Naruto and Black Clover. So, it means that the animation part is going to handle significantly by the franchise. Besides this, the character design is going to be done by the previous member, Masashi Kudo. The composer of the music is also making a return, Shiro Sagisu.
The promotional video revealed the full cast of the series:-
- Masakazu Morita as Ichigo Kurosaki
- Fumiko Orikasa as Rukia Kuchiki
- Noriaki Sugiyama as Uryū Ishida
- Yuki Matsuoka as Orihime Inoue
- Hiroki Yasumoto as Yasutora Sado
- Kentaro Ito as Renji Abarai
- Shinichiro Miki as Kisuke Urahara
- Satsuki Yukino as Yoruichi Shihōin
- Binbin Takaoka (replacing Masaaki Tsukada) as Genryūsai Shigekuni
- Yamamoto Houko Kuwashima as Suì-Fēng
- Shouto Kashii as Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi
- Aya Hisakawa as Retsu Unohana
- Masaya Onosaka as Shinji Hirako
- Ryotaro Okiayu as Byakuya Kuchiki
- Tetsu Inada as Sajin Komamura
- Akio Ohtsuka as Shunsui Kyōraku
- Tomokazu Sugita as Kensei Muguruma
- Romi Park as Tōshirō Hitsugaya
- Fumihiko Tachiki as Kenpachi Zaraki
- Ryusei Nakao as Mayuri Kurotsuchi
- Hideo Ishikawa as Jūshirō Ukitake
- Naomi Kusumi as Ichibē Hyōsube
- Yōji Ueda as Ōetsu Mimaiya
- Tomoyuki Shimura as Tenjirō Kirinji
- Rina Satou as Senjumaru Shutara
- Ayumi Tsunematsu as Kirio Hikifune
- Takayuki Sugo as Yhwach Yuichiro
- Umehara as Jugram Haschwalth
- Shunsuke Takeuchi as Askin Nakk Le Vaar
- Ayana Taketatsu as Bambietta Basterbine
- Yūki Ono as Bazz-B
- Yumi Uchiyama as Candice Catnipp
- Natsuki Hanae as Gremmy Thoumeaux
- Satoshi Hino as Lille Barro
For those who don’t know, Thousand Year Blood Arc is the final arc of the series. This arc will cover volume 55 to volume 74. The series will continue from the part where it actually left. This means that Bleach 2023 aka Bleach’s Thousand Year Blood Arc is basically a Bleach anime series’s continuation. And now we are pretty sure that fans are super happy with the update. Once again, the fandom will experience the world of Shinigami, the demon, and the chaos between them.
Here is the official tweet of VIZ:-
Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War is finally here! ⚔️ pic.twitter.com/7NXLiO82HB
— VIZ (@VIZMedia) December 18, 2023
This legendary series is written by, aka Bleach is written by Tite Kubo. The anime adaptation is done by Studio Pierrot. And the director of the series was Noriyuki Abe. For more information, the series was first aired in October 2004 and the last episode was aired in March 2012. This 8-year span consists of 366 episodes of the series.
Bleach is a Japanese manga series written by Tite Kubo and illustrated by him. A hotheaded teenager named Ichigo Kurosaki comes into possession of the Soul Reaper’s powers after he receives them from another Soul Reaper, Rukia Kuchiki, who is like the Grim Reaper in personification. In addition to guiding departed souls to the afterlife, he is also charged with defending humans from evil spirits. These duties set him on journeys to various ghostly realms of existence.