Howdy folks, today we will be discussing Solo Leveling Chapter 130 Release Date, Spoilers, Leaks, Release Updates, Discussion Mega Thread for Live countdown to English scans, official links, Raw scan spoilers. Solo Leveling: Na Honjaman Level-eob I level up alone Chapter 130 release date is on 10th December 2020.
Solo Leveling Chapter 130: Release Date English
New chapters of Solo Leveling are released every Thursday. Similarly, Chapter 130 will be released on 10th December which is a Thursday as well.
Solo Leveling: Where to read?
You can get the latest Chapter 130 in the Kakao Page Magazine. We would recommend you to do so as it would support the creators a lot.
Solo Leveling Chapter 130: Spoilers
- Choi Jong-In receives a call from section chief Woo Jin-Cheol that he has to appear at a Rank C Gate at that moment.
- Firstly he doesn’t seem interested at all but after hearing the explanation he is ready to get out towards there.
- Sung Jin-Woo has currently blacked out at the dual dungeon and he needs some support.
- The dual dungeon is on the continent of Japan.
- Hunters Guild is summoned to help Jin-woo and Hunters get ready with their gear to engage in the upcoming fight.
- Suzuki (A hunter from Japan currently living in South Korea) is seen concerned about the happenings in her homeland.
- Top Elites from Hunters Guild – Choi Jong-In, Cha Hae-in, Yun Jeong-Ho, Sohn Ki-Hoon, and others hunters are there.
- Everyone is wondering why such elites are gathering for a C Ranked Gate.
- The Hunters are uniting and soon they will enter the gate.
- Hunter Cha is desperate to save Jin-woo and tries to enter the gate alone.
- The Elite Hunters from The Association and The Hunters Guild barges through the gate and everyone is shocked.
- They see the countless amount of destroyed stone statues, a gigantic God statue.
- Hunters try to relocate Hunter Sung Jin-Woo and find him unconscious below the god statue.
- A mysterious stone statue with only one arm stands up from the side of Jin-woo saying ‘I don’t remember inviting you humans here’.
We will update you as soon as we get any new information. Don’t forget to stay tuned on Omnitos!
Previously on Solo Leveling
In his deep sleep, he notices that if the war was between the monsters and the silver soldiers there would be no reason for them to fight. But the Shadow army was not on the monsters’ side and the leader of the Shadow army reveals that he has been betrayed the war would have been ended today.
— My Angels 🧚🏻♂️ (@Beau_pea91) December 5, 2020
When the demons have been defeated Sung realizes that he is the one who was leading the battle. Back in the present Sung gains new power as the recalled data has been finished.
What is Solo Leveling all about?
As per Fandom Solo Leveling (나 혼자만 레벨업, Na Honjaman Lebel eob) known as I Level Up Alone in English is a novel written by Chu-Gong ( 추공) on February 14, 2014. It was then serialized as a novel in Papyrus that ended with 14 volumes and 270 chapters. On April 13, 2018, a webtoon serialization was released on the Korean mobile site KAKAO PAGE drawn by artists Gi So-Ryeong. Currently, the story is on Solo Leveling Chapter 130.
The protagonist of the story, Sung Jin-Woo, also is the weakest of the rank E hunters and barely stronger than a normal human. He is nicknamed by his fellow hunters as “the weakest”. One day, he and other hunters find themselves trapped in an extremely dangerous dungeon, and only a few of them survive and manage to escape.
Sung Jin-Woo himself hardly survives and is the only one who completes all the trials in this dungeon. He then turns into a “player” who can now see an interface showing him quests. Will he succeed in becoming the most powerful hunter?
Comment down your thoughts regarding Solo leveling: I level up alone manhwa Chapter 130 below also, the new chapter will come out soon. Till then read our other articles on Haikyuu, Black Clover Anime, Boruto Chapter 53.