Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 301 will reveal the backstory of the Todoroki family. My Hero Academia Chapter 301 Release Date is February 14, 2023. Spoilers, Leaks, Raw Scans, Images released. If spoilers bother you, I suggest you stop here or skip directly to the release date section.
There is no doubt that My Hero Academia is a world’s famous franchise. And with the release of the previous chapter, fans are super eager to know about the upcoming Boku no My Hero Academia 284. So, without any further delay, let’s get going-
Boku No My Hero Academia Chapter 301 Release Date
My Hero Academia Chapter 301 original English version release date is set as Sunday, February 14, 2023, and the manga issue will be live around 11 am EST. Fans should stand by till Sunday and read the manga from official sites for the best translations.
Where to Read MHA Chapter 301?
Chapters of Boku no Hero Academia manga are available for free on Viz Media in English. We highly condemn the use of illegal streaming anime or reading manga website. A new chapter comes out every week. So, according to you- what is going to happen in Boku No Hero Academia Chapter 301?
(*Download the Shonen Jump app from the play store or app store and search for Boku No Hero Academia in it.)
My Hero Academia 301 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks
Chapter 301 Spoiler Status: All Spoilers, raw scans, summary, leaks Released.
Also, Read: My Hero Academia: Season 5, Release Date, Story So Far, Trailers
My Hero Academia Chapter 301 spoilers, leaks are out, and a full rundown of the manga storyline is likewise ordered. Be that as it may, there are not any good raws checks and the Japanese boards are extremely unpleasant where nothing is clear.
- The title of the chapter is ‘Mischief of Fire – Part 1’ and will focus on the backstory of the Todoroki family.
- The chapter opens with a flashback of Enji getting engaged to Rei.
- Cut back to the present and Rei is visiting Enji because she feels their family is in trouble.
- Dabi’s right hand is so badly burned that he can’t feel anything, he says “Mother, Todoroki Enji, Fuyumi, Natsu, Shoto…watch me from the depth of hell!”
- We see that during the childhood, Touya inherited Enji’s ambition to surpass All Might, which is why he has always trained so far and got burned so many times.
- To force Touya to give up on that ambition, Enji says he needs another youngster and that he will never surpass All Might, but Touya continues to train so that his dad can see him.
- The chapter ends with the line, “The past turns out to be clear! Next part, the family is…”
About Boku no My Hero Academia
My Hero Academia is a Japanese superhuman manga arrangement composed and delineated by Kōhei Horikoshi. It has been serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since July 2014, with its parts furthermore gathered in 24 tankōbon volumes as of August 2019.
It follows a quirk less kid Izuku Midoriya and how he upheld the best Hero alive. On one decisive day, he meets All Might the best Hero ever, and finds that he was quirk less too.
With his persevering disposition and steadfast soul about being a saint, Midoriya figures out how to dazzle All Might. He is picked to be the beneficiary to the force of One for All.
MHA Chapter 300 Recap
The earlier chapter 300 keeps on demonstrating the intense change in the public eye after the new war. The enormous scope harms clubbed with numerous jail breakouts in a particularly limited capacity to focus time have flung their general public into despair. This, however, the affirmation of the presence of Nomu caused wide frenzies.
As the Heroes previously endured mass setbacks, their powers extend far. Individuals are rapidly losing confidence in the Heroes and assuming control over issues. Nonetheless, with no preparation, they are causing more damage than anything else with their forces.
As though this wasn’t adequately terrible, Heroes that had pursued this calling during seasons of harmony are exciting. Villain Stain is out in the open, let’s see what will happen.